1. Can I add my manufacturing unit as a vendor in Vendor Master. Also can I raise Purchase Orders to my factory from EasyEcom?
Yes you can raise Purchase Orders to your factory from EasyEcom. However, please note you will not be able to manage raw material inventory from Vendor Master.
2. How does EasyEcom help users manage the shortage within their warehouses or at the store?
To manage shortages in the warehouse please set an inventory threshold so that EasyEcom can alert you whenever your inventory level is low.
3. How can I forecast high demand and low demand items for any season?
To forecast seasonal sales, go on Inventory>>Purchase planning and set the number of days to plan and calculate daily average based on sales to forecast the demand.
4. How do you manage inventory centrally for multiple locations? For example, Store A ,Store B and Warehouse.
You can add multiple locations from “Masters>>Location Master” and then inventory across all warehouses will be synced.
5. How to add a third party Warehouse?
You can add a third party warehouse from “Master>>Location Master” and can create shelves for this warehouse from Bins Master.
6. Are there any options for Inventory Consignment?
Yes, there are options available for Inventory Consignment.
7. Does EasyEcom do Consignment Billing?
Yes we do consignment billing.
9. How does EasyEcom manage inventory for combo products?
To understand how virtual combos work in EasyEcom please click here.
10. What can be done to the defective inventory or inventory failing the quality check?
If any inventory fails the quality check then EasyEcom gives you option to put away the stock or return the bad inventory to the vendor.
11. How is a different shelf assigned to an inventory which is damaged?
To create a shelf for damaged inventory navigate to “Masters>>Bins Master”. In Bins Master you can also assign this shelf to a zone.
12. How will EasyEcom help me in Purchase Planning?
You can set the number of days to plan and calculate the daily average, then EasyEcom will forecast the suggested quantity. You can then plan your purchases accordingly.
Inventory snapshot reports help retailers in keeping a track of their inventory and thereby help you in inventory analytics. EasyEcom’s inventory snapshot is beneficial to retailers like you as it provides you with: 1. Status Report- This report ...
Why should you have an Inventory threshold? Inventory threshold is the inventory quantity at which EasyEcom will send you an alert so that inventory planning can be done timely. This will enable you to plan your stock purchase so that the product is ...
Inventory Forecasting and Planning
Inventory forecasting and planning are important for all retail companies especially in the field of eCommerce. It helps brands in reducing their storage costs, more efficient production planning, reduces non-sellable stock, increases customer ...
What is EasyEcom and who should use it?
EasyEcom is an AI-driven powerful tool that assists users to list, manage their products across multiple e-commerce platforms, in turn, providing oneself with a single interface to control their Inventory flow across all portals and manage orders ...
Defining Inventory Threshold Channel Wise
You can now list a fixed inventory count (more or less than the actual inventory available at the warehouse) channel-wise based on your requirement. With the functionality of listing a higher inventory count, you increase the chances of potential ...