What is EasyEcom and who should use it?
EasyEcom is an AI-driven powerful tool that assists users to list, manage their products across multiple e-commerce platforms, in turn, providing oneself with a single interface to control their Inventory flow across all portals and manage orders accordingly. EasyEcom takes care of all your e-commerce business operations thus saving you a lot of time in performing the repeated tasks everyday. We at EasyEcom believe in our serious motto:
Keep yourself occupied in establishing your business and brand and let EasyEcom play the trick for you in the back-end.
EasyEcom can do the following activities on your behalf:
Manage stock across all the platforms from EasyEcom’s dashboard without logging into each channel individually.
Bulk list your products on various ecommerce channels via single click configuration.
Utilize your precious time efficiently by processing your all `portal orders from a single UI.
Extract detailed reports from EasyEcom dashboards related to sales, inventory, reconciliation, etc and forecast your stocking decision wisely. Also, the EasyEcom AI engine continuously monitors and analyzes your orders and inventory patterns to provide intelligent suggestions for your business growth and on ways to increase profitability.
Along with the above features, EasyEcom is also compatible enough to integrate with various shipping partners and ERP tools to make your operations seamless and robust.
Will EasyEcom be suitable for your business needs?
The answer is Yes, if-
- You are looking forward to or are already selling your products on multiple e-commerce channels.
- You are looking forward to optimizing your supply chain by deploying enterprise-grade order routing through distributed warehouses/ FBA or other 3PL providers
- You are looking forward to minimizing losses incurred due to stock-out or overstocking situations.
- You are looking forward to managing kits and bundles in your inventory
- You are looking forward to having an integrated accounting process with platforms like QuickBooks, Tally, SAP etc.
How to go Live on EasyEcom?
If you are starting with your EasyEcom account for the first time, click here (after going through this onboarding guide) to start your onboarding process. There are 4 easy steps to go Live on the EasyEcom dashboard. Step 1: Select your marketplace ...
How is inventory synced/pushed through EasyEcom? (Inventory Synchronization)
At EasyEcom, we deeply value our partnership with you and are dedicated to delivering services that continually evolve to meet your ever-changing needs. In this document, we present changes aimed at enhancing the Inventory sync between your EasyEcom ...
Inventory snapshot reports help retailers in keeping a track of their inventory and thereby help you in inventory analytics. EasyEcom’s inventory snapshot is beneficial to retailers like you as it provides you with: 1. Status Report- This report ...
FAQ Warehouse Management
1. How many warehouses can I add? There is no limit, you can add as many warehouses you want in the Growth pack and Enterprise pack. However, please note that you can not add warehouses in the Starter pack. 2. How to add multiple warehouses? In ...
How does EasyEcom work?
As soon as you sign-up your account with EasyEcom and Integrate all your channels you will be amazed to see how EasyEcom can make your operations very much simple and stressless. It helps you to perform activities related to the Order process, Stock ...