Integrating your Tally ERP with EasyEcom
- Login to your EasyEcom’s account.
- Navigate to Accounting >> ERP Integration >> Tally.
- You will find a popup which will redirect you to SETUP PAGE.
- Click on USE STANDARD COMPANY.
- Click on the DOWNLOAD button for standard Tally setup backup. A Zip file will be downloaded in your system which needs to be extracted. (You may use Winrar or Winzip application for extracting).
- Copy the extracted file and place it in TALLY ERP DATA FOLDER.
- Open Tally and click on SELECT COMPANY.
- Select EASYECOM_TALLY Company. OR Online Tally company.
- After opening the company in Tally click on PROCEED TO TALLY button.
- Once you click on the proceed to tally button you will be redirected to the Tally sync page and a popup for downloading TALLY EXPORTER will be displayed. A detailed explanation of installing the Tally extension in your chrome browser has been provided here.
- After enabling Tally extension, around 4 XML files need to be imported in your Tally ERP. Kindly download it by clicking on ‘TALLY XML’ option. A Zip file will be downloaded in your system that needs to be extracted.
Upon extracting the file, you will find 4 different files inside a folder that needs to be imported in your Tally in following orders
NEW UPDATED XML.xml
1 G_s_r (1).xml
2 G_s_r_v_t (1).xml
- Copy the root path of your file and open your Tally, navigate to Account Info >> Masters >> Import Masters. Paste the xml root path on the provided field and keep the option as ‘Modify with New Data’ in ‘Treatment of entries already existing’ field. Please refer to the image below carefully for this step.
- Select the Company name, Marketplace name, Date range and click on the Submit button.
- Click on SYNC INVENTORY to sync all your SKU from EasyEcom’s portal to Tally. (This step can be avoided if the A/c SKU and Unit is already created in your Tally ERP beforehand.)
- Click on SYNC INVOICES, SYNC CREDIT NOTES AND SYNC PAYMENTS for syncing all your Sales Invoice, Credit notes/Sales return or Payments from EasyEcom to your Tally.
**Please note that the Payment sync is only enabled once you participate in the Beta program. Our payment’s module is evolving and we’d appreciate your coordination on the same.
**Always ensure that your Tally application is opened on your desktop with the correct company opened in Tally.
Syncing Marketplace Data from EasyEcom into Tally ERP 9/Prime
Once you integrate your Tally ERP 9/Prime account with EasyEcom, the system will sync your products listed on EasyEcom, sales invoices, credit notes, payments, and marketplace deduction fees across marketplaces into Tally ERP 9/Prime on a real-time ...
How to Sync PO and GRN in Tally (Pre-requisites)
PO Sync Tally -> All the POs should be in approved status. -> Accounting Company Name in Easyecom should be the same as the company name in Tally. -> Purchase Ledger shown in tally should be set in Easyecom before syncing PO. Steps to set Purchase ...
How does EasyEcom work?
As soon as you sign-up your account with EasyEcom and Integrate all your channels you will be amazed to see how EasyEcom can make your operations very much simple and stressless. It helps you to perform activities related to the Order process, Stock ...
Syncing Tally ERP 9/Prime SKU codes with EasyEcom
Once you integrate your Tally ERP/Prime account with EasyEcom, you no longer have to manage your accounting manually. Once the integration is live, EasyEcom will automatically sync your Tally products, invoices, credit notes, and payments. You can ...
What is EasyEcom and who should use it?
EasyEcom is an AI-driven powerful tool that assists users to list, manage their products across multiple e-commerce platforms, in turn, providing oneself with a single interface to control their Inventory flow across all portals and manage orders ...